Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Walk It Out

The last couple days have been eventful at the Kordsmeier house! On Monday night Mabry and I went to the Zeta alumni meeting at US Pizza (I'm sure she will learn to love that place like I do!) . I must admit she was quite popular! She also met a really good family friend, Debbie Fritche! Debbie's family went to church with mine growing up in Greenwood and has remained a dear friend! Then today as soon as Daddy got home from work we put him to work hanging some new pictures in the house and a flea market find - my favorite yellow mirror! We rearranged the nursery a little bit and I attempted to reorganize the craft/guest/catch all room! Then I actually used the jogging stroller to go for a JOG! Mabry loves going on walks around our cute little neighborhood (and the promenade too!), but tonight we went a little faster! She just looks around and "coos" at everything with her mohawk blowing in the wind! She will sometimes let me put her cute little sunglasses on her, but it is often short lived! It was so nice to run again, it had been a LONG time! I'm pretty sure it wore her out! We are loving this weather right now, all the grilling out, nice walks, and excuses to just be outside are so refreshing!




The nighstand with some of her "treasures"


The collection of piggy banks

This yellow furniture was my Mom's when she was a little girl, I used it in my nursery and growing up and now it's in Mabry's room! I love it! I have the hutch, night stand, desk (which is being used at the changing table), mirror and twin bed!

And her hair is currently very high with her awesome mohawk!

Working out is hard work when you are 8 weeks old! She looks so tiny in the stroller!

Ok and I mentioned the yellow mirror in her room and tried to get a picture and it just wasn't working out for me! But hopefully soon!

5 comments:

  1. ok, so i know i just commented 5 minutes ago on the other post, but i must say i LOVE internet access at the kordsmeier household! look at all these pictures!!! mabry's mohawk=the best. oh, and i love the little piggies in her room too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of the new pics...her room is absolutely adorable! And the picture frame is awesome, did you make it? You're so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother in law actually bought the frame but I love it! Thanks! I had a lot of time on my hands before I had her and now that I'm home with her we make LOTS of trips to Hobby Lobby!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mandy, this is Mollie Ownbey the Ahmeds neighbor. Mabry is the cutest thing ever! I love her little mohawk! I cant wait to see her,come over soon!
    Mollie Ownbey

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the piggy banks! and her mohawk is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete