Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Busy as a Bee...but that's the way we like to be!

So I'm a little behind in bloggerland! The last few days have been busy and so fun!

I have to think back a few days to make sure I get it all! Last Thursday Mabry and I went to our first Kitchen Queens get together and it was such a good time! We went with Aunt Kristy (Justin's sister) and met so many great ladies! The food was yummy, the convos were great, and the wine was well - perfect! Mabry made it through the evening after offically saturating 3 burp cloths and the entire front of my dress! But that's her job right?!

On Friday I did a little Wardrobe Revolution and it was so fun to be back in action! Mabry had a good time hanging out with her Daddy! Then later that evening a great friend of mine, Brandi came over for a glass of vino and just to catch up, Mabry worked on her beauty sleep the entire time!

Saturday I had to work for a little bit in the afternoon, so that meant that Justin was in charge of getting little miss dressed. So I purposely planted her tiny cardinals tee and some black and white polka dot leggings on the top of her clothes just so Daddy could feel like he "picked our her clothes"! He acts like he doesn't care, but I think he secretly likes his baby girl in all the girly things! And of course I laid out the bow to match! Then Saturday night we were a lazy little family and ordered pizza and went to bed early! And Mabry slept THROUGH the night!!

Since we were refreshed from our full night of sleep, yes I'm that excited about it! Mabry went with me to go on her first Wardrobe Revolution job!

This week has already been fun! Yesterday we had coffee with Miss Sarah who is going to have baby Harper in a few weeks! Mabry's boyfriend will be here soon! Then we went to visit the Ahmed's so little Henry could see his baby and of course we had to meet Molly! Molly is going to be a great baby sitter! Mabry loved her!

But today was really fun! We went over the Brown's and had a bow party! Rachel and her mom are sooo talented! We ended up with so many WONDERFUL bows! I am so excited! Now it gives me another project to figure out just how to arrange all of our new accessories! Such a fun family and I think it is so great that 3 sisters and Mom could be such great friends! I was stuck with 2 stinky brothers! The cutest thing ever was to watch Bree and Mabry study each other! They were pretty cute together and I can't wait until they can actually play! So I am certainly thankful for baby girls, hairbows, and new friends!

And I must include in my MASSIVE novel of a post of what Mabry has been doing lately! She smiles A LOT and makes the sweetest little noises! I love when we can "talk"! And seriously in the last three days she has discovered her hand and that it fits in her mouth and even better she can chew on it! It's so funny! Even though we aren't on a regular sleep schedule just yet and I'm usually super tired early in the morning, I look over and she is just smiling at me ready to start our day and that makes everyday so great!

Ok so I totally stole some of these pictures from our friend Tara but they are perfect and from the bow party! Hopefully you made if far enough in the post to actually see the pics! Enjoy..












4 comments:

  1. had a blast yesterday! you have such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mabry is sooooo cute! I love all her facial expressions! Cardinals outfit story=too funny :) Can't wait to see you again SOON

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freakin cute!!! I'm glad you've been busy and having a great time! The bow party sounds so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great to finally meet precious little Mabry! I cant wait to babysit her! Just call any time cause I am ready. I wore the flower to school in my hair. Everyone loved it! Cant wait to see you and Mabry again!
    Mollie Ownbey

    ReplyDelete