Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Momma

So these last (almost) 2 months have been quite the experience! Feb 17th, 2010 has to be the greatest day of my life and by far the longest! Becoming Mabry's mom has enriched life so much, and I know sound like that corny mom but as corny as it is, it is so TRUE! I could never imagine just how great it would be to be so tired! Now that she is a little older things are much easier in the sleep department! But even at 3:00 am when I'm so tired I can barely stand it she just smiles her toothless grin and the world is right!! Her crazy mohawk and that dimple in her right cheek give this girl some major personality already! Sometimes I still catch myself thinking that I can not believe that she is here or that she is mine! I feel so VERY blessed to have such a wonderful family and great friends who have been so supportive! She is very well loved and I can not be grateful enough! Although a surprise, Mabry is the greatest of gifts I have ever received! My life is different that I imagined it to be, but being her Mom is the greatest of jobs! Justin and I just love her so much! Justin is a great Dad and a great provider! It just might be the cutest thing in the world to see such a big strong man hold such a tiny little baby girl! I am so excited to keep with the ever changing Miss Mabry through this blog! I have lots of pictures to post! So looks like I've offically turned into "that mom", but I would not have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment