Monday, April 19, 2010

So Cliche

It is so cliche but babies sure do change so fast!! I can't believe my sweet girl is 2 months old already! Where has the time gone? It has been the greatest two months of my life! Mabry had to get her first round of shots today and let's just say Mom was probably more upset than she was! Justin stood there with her while the nurse administered the shot, I couldn't watch because I'm a wimp! And of course she screamed and cried but as soon as I picked her up she calmed down! The doctor told me it would probably be harder on me than her because she would move on from it so quickly, so that made me feel a little better. Mabry weighs 12 lbs and 12 oz!! She was 8 lbs 6 oz at birth! For weight she is in the 95 percentile! So needless to say she is healthy and growing!! She is now 23 inches long and that puts her in the 75 percentile for height, so Dad can relax a little bit! He is worried she is going to be really really tall, but hey if she is she can be our little retirement fund! Just Kidding, but seriously there could be worse things than the WNBA or modeling right? I'm already dreading the next round of shots at 4 months!

We had a lovely weekend and we didn't do much of anything but slept in and hung out!
Mabry got lots of Daddy/Daughter time this weekend while I was at work. So they had thier first grocery shopping experience together and lots of Cardinal baseball!

Mabry had her first Dora the Explorer experience today as well! I was actually able to get ready in a timely manner while she was intrigued by the bilingual girl and her back pack! It was so cute to see her get excited while having no clue what was being said! This cartoon thing might just be the new trick when Mom has stuff to do!

Of course I have to get a tad sentimental! As I sit here typing about my little love bug she is sitting in my lap with the hiccups (does that mean she is growing on me again?) and she has the sweetest little face, craziest hair, and cutest smile I have ever seen! Her little noises are my favorite! You would never know she had a rough day at the doctor's office today! I am so thankful to have such a happy and healthy little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment