Sunday, April 11, 2010

I feel like a Freshman!

I feel like a freshman because I'm so excited to be entering this new world, the "blog" world, all the while I have no idea what I'm doing! So here we go...

The name of my blog may seem silly but when Justin and I were thinking of names for our sweet baby girl we instantly loved Mabry Lynn! People sure can find ways to make fun of anything literally ANYTHING when it comes to naming your baby. Everyone thinks that they are right and will tell you all the negatives (even if you dont want them!) about your choice. So after playing the name game we decided on Mabry and the worst thing that anyone could come up with was "maybe, maybe not" or "mabry, mabry not" so because of that I decided to embrace it! It could be so much worse! And the reason I spelled Knot that way was for the knots on all of her sweet little hair bows and K for Kordsmeier!

3 comments: