Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Lovin'



Big surprise I've been slacking on my blogging. But I do have cute pictures so that makes up for it right? :) We have been busy homeowners lately, we no longer live in a PINK house! It's so nice to see a neutral color! We (meaning Justin) have some work to do such as finishing the trim and the shutters but progress has been made and I am just thrilled!! In the evenings Mabry will sit outside in her bumbo and watch Daddy work. That sweet girl loves to be outside! I also painted some furniture red and I love it! So little miss got her fill of the play pin while I tried to be creatively domesticated. We love projects around here!
Last Friday my good friend Susan came in from Kansas City and we had a lovely time just catching up on life and middle sister wine! I love when she comes to visit. She is one of those friends that you can go months without seeing each other but when you do we can easily pick up where we left off. But I have been lucky enough to see her quite often lately, I'm thinking it may have more to do with Mabry than just me! I can't say that I blame her! She laughed at me becuase she got to the house around 10:00 pm and Mabry was still bright eyed and in a bow of course! I say I'm teaching her to be well prepared for any occassion! Most of all I feel blessed to have such a great friend to be there for me and my baby girl!

Mabry stayed with a babysitter, someone besides a grandparent, for the very first time! Mollie and Mabry had a good time hanging out together while mom and dad went to a wedding in Fayetteville! Mollie is so great with her! So I feel that we have reached another accomplishment..

She's growing up way too fast!!

I don't need a prince I've got DADDY!

Love the cupcake bow!


Love Bug just hanging out with Mommy!


So in an earlier post I mentioned a cardinals outfit, well here is another version of it!

Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks?

We love LaLa's pool and pink bikinis!


No comments:

Post a Comment