Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bows from our head to our toes!

This is what one full happy baby girl looks like! She loves "big girl" food! But then again so do I!
I'm not going to lie I didn't get many pictures from our super laid back weekend but this is her laughing at Nana and Pop's house! Once again we are just in a diaper!



Yesterday was another fun bow party!! It was such a good time with yummy pizza and lots of bows and flowers! I must admit I REALLY want to go to the beach now!! Maybe I should do the shred first! love those girls..

Here are just a few pretties!

An old school American girl doll "grin pin"..This was mine from probably 3rd grade! Does that make it vintage?

Even Miss Sadie has a pretty to wear on her cute dresses!











































































No comments:

Post a Comment