Sunday, July 25, 2010

I feel like I usually have to play "catch up" on my blog, but today I decided to just talk about my sweet baby girl! I can not believe she is already 5 months old! This made me want to stop and take a second and count my blessings and for once experience the moment.

Mabry makes the world sweet and wonderful! As of lately she has 2 teeth on the bottom and that was a struggle, but we survived! She has almost mastered the whole sitting up thing by herself, we are still working on it! This girl loves to eat and those cute thunder thighs are proof! Those cheeks that almost sit on her chest are just so yummy! She has been sleeping her in crib ALL night for the last few weeks and it has been awesome! I was really worried about the transition but she did so great - I'm starting to think she occasionally needs her space too! She wakes up so happy each morning and it just melts my heart! She is so excited to see me when she wakes up and will lay down and just "talk" to me for several minutes before she is ready to eat! That grin is my motivation each and every morning! She is growing up so fast and it is breaking my heart! She is really developing a little personality and wants to play, which really is a lot of fun! I feel like I have said it over and over but I feel so blessed to be able to be her mom! Justin and I could not be happier!

We are about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary, and what a crazy year it has been, but I would not have it any other way! What a joy she is..





Busy Baby Girl


Best Baby Buds! -- Bree & Mabry
Sweet Mabry Lynn

Yay for shopping!

Early in the morning and ready to start the day!
toes

Pretty Baby

Happy Girl
Little Lady
























1 comment: