Friday, May 14, 2010

Rain was welcomed today..

So after a LONG day yesterday of some Wardrobe Revolution action I met up with the girls at Las Fajitas and of course it was a great time! I'm always ready for a girls night and even more excited when it involves mexican food! Three margaritas and a Steven's special (my absolute FAVE!!) later I was one happy lady!! We laughed about so many things! One of my favorites was storytime about all the overrated wedding day hype! We laughed about my frosty lip gloss, but hey it's been true since the beginning of make up wearing days! And a girl needs her gloss right! ?

Before I met up with everyone for dinner I had to stop at Hobby Lobby really quickly and as I went to pay what do I pull out of my purse (I actually had a purse and not a yellow diaper bag!) a PACI! Of course! Just more evidence that sweet Mabry has taken over my world!! So I rarely carry a purse anymore and when I actually do, her things are in it! But it did make me smile a bit!


Fun night with pretty ladies!



Needless to say after an eventful night I welcomed the rain this morning! Mabry slept until about 9:00 and about 10:30 fell back asleep for about an hour and a half and Momma was right there with her!! Lazy I realize but it was so wonderful! The rest of the day was very productive, even though we started off slow! I am quite thankful for such a lazy and productive day? Oxy moron much?? But it was lovely! Now my bed is calling my name...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandy,thank you so much for making my friend that flower.She loves it! Mabry looked so adorable as always! Come back soon! Im ready to babaysitt sweet Mabry!
    Love Ya!
    Mollie Ownbey

    ReplyDelete