Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Playing Catch Up..AGAIN!



So big surprise I'm behind AGAIN! Ok well maybe that's because we have been busy and oh so social! Claire & Bree's Spring Tea was such a good time! They sure know how to throw a party! It was decorated so cute and the kiddos were loving life! Mabry hung out with Bree on a blanket and they were as happy as could be outside! Of course I have a few pictures but once again must steal a few from Tara! Then after the party me and the girls went and sat on the patio for a little while, it was so nice to feel like a grown up!! It was such a good time and I can't wait to do it again!

Then Friday we were back at the Brown's for mexican food and margaritas! I just love it that Justin went to high school with Rachel and I promise they never thought their kids would be hanging out, but that's the great thing about life's humor! And I'm so glad it has turned out that way! It's so refreshing to be surrounded by nice and FUN people! It was great to relax and have great food, drinks, and convo!

Saturday was a busy busy day! I did a closet makeover for my great friend Shelley! It was her mother's day present and her husband did a lot of work to make sure it was a surprise! Then after getting baby girl squared away she went over to LaLa and Colonels house for the night. Justin & I went out to celebrate Amber's graduation! It was so good to see everyone! Then we attempted to be "cool" and go out, but of course that was short lived and we were home by 12:00! But it was nice to have a little date night.

Then Sunday was my first Mother's day, and even though I had to work it was still a good day! We woke up early and picked up Miss Mabry. After work we went to dinner with my parents. Justin was so sweet and got me a gift card for a pedicure (always a GREAT gift), some beautiful flowers, and probably the sweetest card in the entire world. Becoming a mother has been the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, I feel as if life has finally begun. Mabry makes each day an adventure and I feel blessed to have such a great husband to share all these special moments with! It was a great time to reflect and give thanks for the many blessings in my life, especially the 14 pound ones!! It also reminded me of my awesome Mom. She has taught me what it is to be a strong woman, wife, mother, and best friend! I could not imagine life without her! She has been the best role model and I pray that I can be that great to Mabry!


So here's to another great hump day!!
sweet little friends

chewing on those chubby fingers!
LOVE that baby girl!!

just like her Momma, loves to be outside!

Yay for pretty friends!

We are FAMILY!!

Daddy and Mabry


Susan, Amber -the grad, & Me











1 comment:

  1. We love yall so much!!! We do have fun together! Love the pics of the girls together!

    ReplyDelete